About Me

My photo
I'm a Medical Student, and this is my avenue to rabble-babble. I do not guarantee a nail-biting or even a marginally interesting read, but I do guarantee an honest one. So, Hello!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pre Exam Epiphanies.

Stop. I've decided I need to Stop, Look, and Listen.  It's like all the visual and auditory stimulus I receive is shelved by my mind, blissfully ignored, in much the same manner as the sound of clashing cymbals on a deaf persons ears. Except the deaf person doesn't have a choice and he doesn't consider it blissful. I have the choice; not just to see and forget, but to understand and process, you know? So I did. A little.

Inconsequential things, like why would people on a platform move closer to the train they're meant to catch ,when they know its going to come and stop right in front of them anyway. Why would you deny a beggar money, just because they're not blind or as conventionally unable , yet stuff a 10 rupee, 500 calorie pack of Lays down your throat, a momentary high for your taste buds, which is probably taking you and him closer to your deaths.

Pre-Exam Epiphanies. I'm quite sure there'll be more.

No comments: